Multi-Source National Forest Inventory: Methods and Applications
Book file PDF easily for everyone and every device.
You can download and read online Multi-Source National Forest Inventory: Methods and Applications file PDF Book only if you are registered here.
And also you can download or read online all Book PDF file that related with Multi-Source National Forest Inventory: Methods and Applications book.
Happy reading Multi-Source National Forest Inventory: Methods and Applications Bookeveryone.
Download file Free Book PDF Multi-Source National Forest Inventory: Methods and Applications at Complete PDF Library.
This Book have some digital formats such us :paperbook, ebook, kindle, epub, fb2 and another formats.
Here is The CompletePDF Book Library.
It's free to register here to get Book file PDF Multi-Source National Forest Inventory: Methods and Applications Pocket Guide.
The field data originates from the 10th Finnish National Forest Inventory from years to and from the 11th Finnish National Forest Inventory from years and The basic features of the employed improved k-NN, ik- NN, method are described. The results are presented by the regions of the Public Service unit of the Finnish Forest Centre and within the regions by municipalities.
Multi-Source National Forest Inventory : Methods and Applications - bonyledewydy.gq
The estimates are given, for example, for land areas, areas of tree species dominance, age and development classes and often separately for forests available for wood supply. The mean volume and total volume estimates are given in many different ways: mean volumes by tree species and by timber assortments for forest land, poorly productive forest land and their combination and also for forests available for wood supply, as well as by age and development classes. Out of stock. Get In-Stock Alert.
- bonyledewydy.gq: Erkki Tomppo - In Stock Only / Environment / Science, Nature & Math: Books?
- Breakthrough Rapid Reading!
- Recommended for you.
Delivery not available. Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
See our disclaimer. Customer Reviews. Write a review.
- Algorithms for Discrete Fourier Transform and Convolution, Second edition (Signal Processing and Digital Filtering).
- Non-Equilibrium Phase Transitions: Absorbing Phase Transitions?
- Being Committed: A Novel.
- Tomppo Erkki Haakana Markus Katila Matti Perasaari Jouni.
- The Multi-source National Forest Inventory of Finland - methods and results 2009.
- Forest Inventory?
- Enchantments: A Novel (Vintage International);
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address. Please enter a valid email address.
Methodology and Applications
Walmart Services. Published Dordrecht ; [London] : Springer, Language English View all editions Prev Next edition 2 of 3. Other Authors Kangas, Annika.
- Customer Reviews.
- Reconstruction Under Fire: Unifying Civil and Military Counterinsurgency;
- Foundational Studies: Selected Works!
- Playing a Jewish Game: Gentile Christian Judaizing in the First and Second Centuries CE (Studies in Christianity and Judaism 13).
- Black Americans. A Psychological Analysis!
- White Lies and Black Markets: Evading Metropolitan Authority in Colonial Suriname, 1650-1800.
Maltamo, Matti. Series Managing forest ecosystems ; v. Forest mapping. Forest surveys.
Tomppo Erkki, Used
Sciences de la vie. Life Sciences.
Summary Developed as a forest inventory textbook for students and also serves as a handbook for practical foresters. This book is divided into four sections, and it deals with sampling issues.
See a Problem?
Most applications involve remote sensing technology of some sort, and this work also deals with the use of remote sensing material for this purpose. Contents Machine derived contents note: Preface. Part I: Theory. Introduction; A. Kangas et al.
Main principles for state forest inventory organization and implementation
Design-based sampling and inference; A. Model-based inference; A. Mensurational aspects; A. Change monitoring with permanent sample plots; S. Generalizing sample tree information; J. Lappi et al. Use of additional information; J. Lappi, A. Sampling rare populations; A. Inventories of vegetation, wild berries and mushrooms; M. Assessment of uncertainty in spatially systematic sampling; J.